2019 Employee Giving Campaign
Choosing to give to Mind Springs Health and West Springs Hospital
says that you are proud of the organization you give your time and
energy to. Philanthropy is essential to our mission to rebuild lives,
inspire hope and strengthen the vitality of our communities by providing
exceptional mental health and addiction recovery care.
Never underestimate how meaningful you are.
We don’t. We know that your work changes lives and
we want you to know that your gift will change lives too.
Ways to Donate
- What is the Employee Giving Campaign?
Mind Springs Health and West Springs Hospital organizes an annual employee fundraising campaign. Funds can be directed to the area of greatest need, a specific program, or the outpatient location of your choice.
- What is the Deadline for Making a Gift?
You can make your gift any time of the year, but all gifts received by June 14, 2019 will be eligible for our prize drawing.
- When Does the Payroll Deduction Begin and End?
Payroll deduction for your Fiscal Year 20 gifts will begin on July 5, 2019. Your gift will be made through payroll on payday twice a month. You decide how you would like your gift to be processed.
- Your pledge is $100.00, you choose to make five payments of $20 that would be assessed from your paycheck for 5 paydays, ending on Sept. 6th (reminder, if a 3rd paycheck appears in a month, we do not process during that pay period).
- Your pledge is $100.00, you choose to split it up during the entire fiscal year. We will process $4.17 for 24 pay periods.
- Is My Donation Tax Deductible?
- Where Does My Donation Go?
You decide where you want to direct your support. You may direct your gift to the fund of your choice, or support the area of greatest need. Last year we directed most funds towards the capital campaign for West Springs Hospital, this year we are raising $2 million to construct a new building to house the Women’s Recovery Center.
Direct your gift to one of the following:
- Area of Greatest Need
- West Springs Hospital
- Grand Junction
- Glenwood Springs
- Steamboat Springs
- Peer Services
- Women’s Recovery Center
- Oasis Clubhouse
- Mental Health First Aid
Tracy Pihl at TPihl@MindSpringsHealth.org or 970-384-3023
Sheryl Howley Johnson at SHowleyJohnson@MindSpringsHealth.org or 970-384-3042